the first stop our european trip this summer will be spent in Prague. i know very little about the czech republic, so i’ll be reading up on it before we travel. here are some highlights i’ve discovered so far.
- Prague is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- Prague is located in the middle of Europe, and is therefore a hub of international activity
- Prague Castle is the largest castle in the world
- The people of Prague speak Czech, but more often speak English and German, while still others speak French
- Prague’s city centre is a stunning collection of Gothic, Baroque, Renaissance, Neoclassical, Cubist and Art Nouveau architecture
- Prague is know for it’s pubs and great dark beers
- Celtic tribe, the Boii, dating back to 4th Century B.C. made their home here. “Boii” is the root of the word Bohemia
- Look at Prague in 360 degree views!